IND Intro Dive
An Introduction to SCUBA Diving
- The program is designed to all those interested in trying diving with mask, fins and snorkel and diving with SCUBA.
- The program does not qualify anyone to independent diving. It serves as an introduction to diving with mask, fins and snorkel and with SCUBA under supervision of an Instructor.
II. Instructor’s Qualification
- The Program may be led only by an Instructor with the ASTD Sport Diving Instructor qualification or higher.
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization.
- Satisfactory health conditions must be met. A medical release must be completed or doctor’s approval must be provided.
- Participants must be able to swim using any swimming stroke and to remain afloat with a minimum of effort.