RD Rescue Diver
- The program is designed to provide comprehensive training to those who wish to learn saving of a drowning diver, a free diver, a SCUBA diver and organizing rescue operation including further providing for those injured.
II. Instructor’s Qualification
- The Program may be led only by an Instructor with the ASTD Sport Diving Instructor qualification or higher.
- The Instructor must have a valid SCUBA Diving Paramedic certificate (not older than 3 years).
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be a qualified ASTD Advanced Open Water Diver (ASTD **) or any RSTC Advanced Diver or CMAS P **, etc. equivalent.
- Satisfactory health conditions must be met. A medical release must be completed or doctor’s approval must be provided.
- Must have valid qualification SDP – Scuba Diving Paramedic (not older than 3 years) or equivalent, including providing of oxygen, CPR and First Aid. The SDP course may be conducted concurrently.
- Must have a minimum of 30 logged dives.